Saint Cecilia Society
- Check back soon for our 2017-2018 concert schedule!
About the Saint Cecilia Society
The Saint Cecilia Society supports the musical life of our parish. When you become a member of the Society, you gain special access to members only benefits, including:
- Reserved seating at all concerts
- An invitation to our yearly concert series planning meeting
- An invitation to our yearly members only formal dinner with chamber music
- Acknowledgement in all programs and concert series brochure
To join and make a donation, please click here. For more information on the Society, please contact David Elliott (703-836-4100 x 3019 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Donations to the society help support:
- The Schola Cantorum
- The principal liturgical choir of the parish comprised of professional singers and talented volunteers which draws its repertoire from the best of the Catholic scared music tradition and sings throughout the year at the 10:00 a.m. Mass.
- Concert Series
- An exciting program of concerts throughout the year by professional and collegiate ensembles from the greater Washington D.C. Area and beyond.