Saint Cecilia Society
The Saint Cecilia Society is a newly formed organization at St. Mary Catholic Church to help support the musical life of our parish. When you become a member of the Society, you gain special access to members only benefits, including:
- Reserved seating at all concerts
- An invitation to our yearly concert series planning meeting
- An invitation to our yearly members only formal dinner with chamber music
- Acknowledgement in all programs and concert series brochure
Donations to the society help support:
- The Schola Cantorum
- The principal liturgical choir of the parish comprised of professional singers and talented volunteers which draws its repertoire from the best of the Catholic scared music tradition and sings throughout the year at the 10:00 a.m. Mass.
- St. Mary Chamber Orchestra
- Our newly formed chamber orchestra, which performs two orchestral concerts in the Lyceum and two Orchestral Masses for the Feast of Christ the King and Christmas Midnight Mass at the Church.
- Concert Series
- An exciting program of concerts throughout the year by professional and collegiate ensembles from the greater Washington D.C. Area and beyond.